"Stayin' Alive" (the BeeGees LIVE), (Los BeeGees aun Viven)



The Creek of Work Flotsam has overrun the dam and carried me away. Seriously I'm treading water which is why need flippers and the song "Staying Alive" could be me mantra this week LOL...Just in case I hadn't said it before I work in the Tech Support Dept of this Networking company
It's been busy, busy, busy lately.

On the creative front this state of events has taken it's pound of flesh.
I have all my scrapping stuff totally abandoned. I can't rememeber when haven't scrapped for so long. For the last 7 months I have been able to make at least a card or an ATC if couldn't get a LO done. The goodies call but then my bed takes out it's pillow club and subdues the paper cacophany into oblivion (whoa check out all the big words I just used LOL) I plan on hunkering down this weekend and playing.

so I dont' have a scrappy project to post that is current (yet again) but I might have a wayward snap of something
hhmmmmm how about this, I think it's rather appropriate considering: My mother posted this on her bedroom door the other day -- sorta goes with the theme of treading water and beign overwhelme LOL
Have a great day all! I'm going ot try and play catch up on my fav forums (well maybe)



***********************************************

El Arroyo de Trabajo se ha desbordado a sus orillas y se me llevo. En serio estoy manteniendome a penas en el corriente, que explica la foto de hoy y porque la cancion "Staying Alive" delos BeeGees se repite en mi mente como una mantra. Por si no lo habia dicho antes trabajo en soporte tecnico en esta compania
La verdad has sido todo trabajo ultimamente.

De cosas creativas mas bien poco. Pago aun el precio de poco tiempo, que quiere decir queno he hecho nada! Tengo a todo completamente abandonado, y tengo dificultad and recordar un momento en los ultimos 7 meses qu no hay hecho algo; una tarjeta or ATC cuando una pagina no me salia. Mis cosillas me llaman constantamente pero es la cama que gana la batalla y tira cualquier deseo de crear por la ventana. Este fin de semana tengo planeado jugar y bien.


Asi que no tengo ni una foto de algo creativo hecho por mi (otra vez) pero quizas tengo una foto interestante... aaaaahhhhh que os parece esta? Mi madre escribio esto y lo puso a la puerta de su habitacion el otro dia, A mi me parece perfecto considerando el tema hoy de econtrarse sin tiempo y un poco agobiado je je je Pretendo pasar por los foros y intentar ponerme al dia (ya veremos) -- que paseis un dia fantastico!
)

Comments