No clever title today -- no titulo gracioso hoy

Yesterday was a total bust -- thanks to work, weather and sinuses I was a mess and
barely made it through the work day before simply crashing and burning come evening. so like yesterday today's scrapping tapas will be pages from my Holiday Album. Because the title page of this as now gone to the past post list (where you can go to see the names of who made what), this just a reminder that this album is not all my work but rather a showcase of various people. Each of us had one or two letters of the poem. I hope you are enjoying them like I do. when I get to my letters I'll be sure to point them out :)

*****************************************************

Ayer fue un dia perdido -- gracias al trabajo, el tiempo y mi sinusitis acabe fatal y solo pude ir a la cama una vez terminado de dar de comer a todos. Asi que como ayer las unicas tapas sera las hojas del Album de Navidad que llevo poniendo aca. Dado que las hojas titulares ya pasaron al archivo andonde puedes ir aun para ver y saber quien hizo que) tomo este momento de neuvo para recordaros que estas hojas no solo representan mi trabajo sino muchas otras. Cada una tenia que disenarlas segun la letera y trozo de poema correspondiente. Espero que las estais disfrutando igual que you. Cuando sale mis letras os avisare :)

J is for Jesus the baby so dear. We celebrate Christmas, His birthday each year.
K is for Kris Kringle as merrily he stands. That's what they call ol' Santa in some other lands.

Comments