D is for Determined, La "D" es por Determinada

So I've hit the fourth letter, which makes 4 days in a row I've posted :) Guess one could say I'm on my way to making this a habit. I am kinda in awe of myself here on this blog thing. Still have some things to learn; like how to track visitors, adding my own banner design, and adding goodies. Also not sure if will keep this template either.. I keep looking at other blogs and so you may stop by and find it changed yet again.

School starts tomorrow but only one will head off to the classroom as we have staggered starts in my town. This is to let the new Middle and High Schoolers get used to the school w/o the upperclassmen crush occuring. The older two will hit the desks on Thursday. Personally I enjoy my kids home but I think we're all ready for the routine again. We're all looking forward to a good year.

I need to work on a few LO's that have for my online class and the
Call me Rapunzel challenge . I did finish an ATC (in 13 minutes) and almost have another done. I will be working on a page call submission as well (Another LIMB in my tree climbing). I think am going to link a few challenge blogs to this as well -- some of them are fairly interesting.
So I am Determined to finish some projects and get them snapped and loaded up here. Are you working it today too?


Pues he llagado a la "D", la cuarta letra. Se representa cuatro dias que llevo escribiendo seguidamente. , Se podria decir que estoy a buen camino con esto de los Blogs :). Estoy contenta con el pero aun tengo mucho que aprender; como poner mi propio despliue arriba en el titulo, monitorear visitantes y seleccionar mas detaillitos. Ademas sigo revisando otros blogs para escoger ideas asi que es posible que cambie de formato mas adelante. Es probable que pases por aqui y estara cambiado de nuevo!

Manana comienza el colegio. Pero solo ira el mas pequeno dado que aqui en mi ciudad lo hacen de manera que los nuevos de grados 6 y 9 no tengan que comenzar con la bulla. Los mayores iran el jueves. Yo soy de los padres que gusta tener a los ninos de vacaciones pero creo que todos estan listos para volver a una runtina diaria. Creo que sera un buen ano escolar.

Referente al scrapbooking, debo terminar unas paginas para mi clase mas
este reto del Rapunzel. Acabe otro reto de crear un ATC en 13 minutos y tengo a medias otro. Espero crear una pagina para presentar a una llamada para publicacion. (Esto es otra rama que subo del arbol de publicacion) Creo que pondre unos links a otro blogs de retos -- hay varios muy interesantes.
Pues estoy Determinada a acabar unos proyetos, sacarles fotos y publicarlos aca. Y tu?

Comments

Sarah said…
LOVE IT! And I REALLY love the letter thoughts! Very cool and creative :-)