My{eye) Window //La ventana del ojo con't

for some reason my description won't print with the photo post below so here go...
I combined another challenge with this which is why everything is mostly B&W and the size is 6x12. This photo was a happy accident as I tried to do a self portrait shot -- I actually got not only the window reflected but it was situated exactly over my eye. I dont' have photo shop but I made due -- The journaling reads *And lately nothing is as facinating and interesting as M{eye} Window*

I think it's kinda fun and hope you do


Por alguna razon no se veia mi descripcion asi que lo pongo a continuacion...Combine dos pruebas y asi vemos tanot blanco y negro mas el tamano es de 6 x12. La photo fue un acidente alegre -- intentaba sacarme un retrato y al hacerlo conseguir que la ventana fuera reflejada no solo por mi gafas sino tambien se situo justo sobre el ojo. No tengo a photoshop pero hice mi magica :) Lo escrito dice * Ultimamente no hay nada tan atrayente ni interesante como la ventana de mi ojo*Espero que os gusta igual que a mi.

Comments