"J" for Just Enough,,,,,, La "Jota" es Suficiente

Well today was HOT, well above 90 degrees. Such unusual weather for NH in Sept.
Not very happy moneywise this pay period, all the little incidentals for school have blown the budget. Not only that but an adding error in my check book made me PANIC -- I am very anal about paying the important stuff FIRST so know exactly how much wiggle room ahve till next payday but because of my goof I "thought" I had a $100 more that I did. ACK -- I've only overdrawn once in my life that can recall so this is a real issue for me (can you tell I grew up in a household that was ALWAYS financially challenged LOL). Luckily I wasn't and was able to breath, but I still don't know if will have to place one of the boys up for sale. The way they eat lately I'll not even get enough to cover the shipping costs when place th sold sticker on LOL

No matter, I decided to work of some of my swap items to get them done before have to hunker down and do some LO's. I had finished all my Christmas cards for a swap on MM. Will send them off once get the addy and on payday next Friday -- not going to place a pic so they are a surprise incase anyone reads this that is in the swap

I finished all my personal challenge ATC's that have been doing for my friend Sarah's (sassy mermaid) prompts.







Tomorrow I want to work on a 4 or 5 card series ATC swap for another forum. I'e got to make em scary -- hmmmm my funky hair photo should do the trick ;) If actually get them done will work on a few cards and think of my Bad Girls entry (due Thursday). And really good news, the Prima contest due date got pushed back to Oct 31st Yippeee!!!


**************************************************
Hoy hizo CALOR, pues alcanzo los 90 grados, muy inusual para NH en Sept.
Ademas no estoy contenta por temas financieras, todas las cosillas necesarias para el cole han estropeado mis ajustes y presupuestos. Y encima un error de matematica (mi culpa)en me registro de cheques me causo PANICO.Soy fanatcia de tener las cuentas corectas y pagar lo mas importante antes de nada para no encontrarme con problemas. Yo tenia la impresion de tener $100 dolares mas cuando en realidad no era asi. AAHHH -- solo he sobrepasado (que yo sepa) mi balance una vez asi que esto es un crisis para me (puedes intuir que de nina mi familia no era de los mas estables finacialmente hablando Je je?) Por suerte al rectificar el error vi que no habia pasado mi balance y pude respirar de nuevo. NO obstante creo qeu tendre que vener unos de los ninos -- lo malo es que no sacare por gastos porque comen como limas ultimamente.

De todas formas decide terminar unos swaps antes de poder aplicarme a crear unas pagainas de scrapbooking. Complete mis tarjetas de Navidad para el foro MM. Una vez tenga la direccion de envio las enviare. No pondre un a foto para no ruinar la inticipacion por si alguien del grupo lea esto. Seguramente iran al correo el vierne porximo cuanod cobro. Y estoy al dia con los ATC's del reto personal que propone Sarah (sassy mermaid.) vea arriba.

Manana quiero trabajar un pequeno swap de 4/5 trajetas de ATC para otro foro. Tienen un temactio de horror --- mmmm quizas utilizo mi foto del pelo loco! Si consigo mi meta creo que creare una tarejtas and empieza a planear my pagina para el concurso en Bad Girls (entrega el jueves). Y una noticia super buena, el concurso de Prima fue extendida hasta el 31 de Octubre, Yippiii!!

Comments