Keeping Pace -- simplemente "oK"

Well it has cooled off and been raining all day here. So that meant I was in slow motion all day -- in fact I never even got out of my PJ's hehehe
Y-day was at the Drs. for oldest DS who has a sinus infection. He's been working a sinus concern for weeks and it came to a head (no pun intended) y-day. This set up the tempo for the day I guess.

I worked on my Organization challenge and started to go vertical infront of my scarp table. Put up a couple of nick nack shelves that had purchase awhile ago at garage sales but not hung. I put my paints, embossing powders and other small items tha use frequently up there. It really freed up the table space. The corner that previously had a bureau now has some plastic storage (also not being used but stored on the porch). I've moved all the stamps, chipboard and misc to there. I still have to deal with a better paper storage but as don't have much I'm not pushing it yet. At least the floor under the table it clear. I am stymied in the closet area as need to purchase some storage but can't right now -- so that's on hold

I did work on the ATC's I'd mentioned y-day -- they need the scary part but look very Octoberish. I also finished up a couple of items that hope to RAK on my blog in the near future. I want to make a few more so can do this right. I found the PERFECT outer album cover for the Christmas ABC swap cards I still had floating around w/o a home. Looking forward to decorating that soon.

Tried to come up with ideas for the LO's I've got to get done as well as some cards but drew a big round ZERO there. *sigh* probably was trying to hard, tomorrow is another day :)

It's almost bedtime here so gonna wrap this up.. have a nice night all

*******************************************
Lleva todo el dia de hoy lloviendo ya que se bajo considerablemente anoche. Yo ni siquiera me vesti sino me quede en pijama todo el dia jejeje.
Ayer tuve que lleva a mi hijo mayor al medico debido a un sinusitis. Lleva mas de 2 semanas no sitiendose de todo bien. Ya se dio la cara y no se sintio bien. Creo que debido a esto el paso lento del dia se puso en efecto.


Me puse a atacar el reto de Organizacion. Colge unas estanterias de tipo niknack que tenia guardado desde su compra de los garajes. Las puse en la pared directamente enfrente de la mesa donde creo mis paginas. Coloque mis pinturas, tintas y otras cosillas pequenas en ellas. REalmente libero mucho espacio en la mesa. En el rincon, donde antes estaba la cajonera, puse unos contenedores de plastico. Alli he puesto mis estampas mas otras cosa un poco mas grandes. Me falta poner el papel de modo mas arreglado pero llegara. Al menos veo ahora el piso debajo de mi mesa. Aun me queda ordenar la guardaropas en serio pero me falta comprar estanterias etc. -- hasta que no cobro se quedara pendiente.

Pues si puse mano a los ATCs que mencione ayer. No estan de todo terminado en que le falta la parte de miedot peor si tienen aire de Octubre. Ademas tengo hecho unas spopresas que quiero ofrecer dentro de poco como regalos gratuitos para visitar mi blog. Espero crear unos mas para tenre una variedad. En mi limpieza encontre el album PERFECTO para contener las hojas del swap de los ABC's de Navidad. Tengo ganas de decorarlo pronto.

Intente sacar ideas para las paginas que tengo de crear esta semana pero no quede a CERO...segureo que era por intentar forzarlo, manana sera un dia nuevo :)

Pues es casi hora de acostarme asi que hasta manana!

Comments