OH! OH! OH! -- Oi! Oi! Oi!

OH! is the right word for today.
Oh how much laundry I have!
Oh how NASTY my bathroom was!
Oh, how little scrapping I've done!
Oh, I'm happy I managed to Submit two cards and two LO's for call, wish me luck ;)
Oh, I've got to cook AGAIN???
Oh MAN the more I try to move forward this weekend the behinder I get

Oh oh oh oh...................................................................................

Oh and yeah here is the little I have been able to accomplish with regards to 1-in-48 and the Scrapperie Fall Flourish Crop

hopefully will find the finish line soon OH!






*************************************************

Oi es la palabra (mas bien onomonopea) del dia!

Oi caunto lavado tengo!
Oi, que desastre de cuarto de bano!
Oi, que poco scrap he hecho!
Oh,estoy contenta por haber presentado 4 trabajos a revistas para su llamada por paginas/tarjetas, deseame suerte ;)
Oi, Otra vez tengo que GUISAR???
Oi cada vez qeu intento adelantar este fin de semana doy mas pasos atras!


Oi,oi, oi, oi, ...........................

Oi pues algo he hecho y arriba estan lo poco que tengo hecho con respecto a mi clase de 1-in-48 y el Scrapperie Fall Floursh Crop. Espero encontrar la meta pronto Oi!

Comments