P = Pushing On, P = Paso por Paso

Have I mentioned lately that I am TIRED of my job? I have well then I guess I'll push on to more interesting items :)

I'm making up for lost time last night.Been working on the Scrapperie's Fall Flourish Crop Challenges and my 4th 1 in 48 sketch. I've done 5 more challenges plus my class. I did the class sketch using large print pp. I like what resulted as I think it conveys the subject but it IS very busy. -- well this is how you learn and perfect the art of scrapping. The challenges cover cards, tags, altered items and LO's.

I need to work on my ATC's but will wait till this weekend. I also need to go and look at the pub call site -- there are a few DT calls but the whole idea of that kind of commitment still stresses me out, so will just satisfy myself with reading them for now.

OK well here are all my recent items... guess I'll keep pressing forward in search of my "signature" style, all comments welcome if you know what mine is currently called ;)
Night.


the 1 in 48 sketch


all my scrapperie challenges






**********************************

He mencionado que mi trabajo es muy pesado? Ah si, pues do paso adelante a cosillas mas interesantes :)

Recupere el ritmo perdido ayer. Llevo trabajando los retos del Scrapperie's Fall Flourish Crop y a la cuarta planillad de la clases 1 in 48 . He terminado 5 retos mas mi classe. hice mi pagain para 1 in 48 con el papel de dibujo grande como queria. En general me gusta el resultado aunque el patron si que tiene MUCHO movimiento -- ah pues es la manera del apredizaje del arte de Scrap si pretendes ser bueno. Los retos incluyen de todo un poco

necisto poner mano a mis ATC's pero esperare a este fin de semana. Tmabien debo echar un vistazo a la ultimas llamadas para paginas etc. Hay unos pocos de llamada para disenadores de paginas pero aun la idea de este tipo de responsibilidad me da mucho estres asi que me limitare a leerlos por ahora.

Bien arriba estan todos mis ultomos obras... Creo que seguire dando pasos adeleanted en busqueda de "Mi Estilo", todo comentario esta bienvenido sobre todo si sabes com se llama mi estilo ;)
Buenas Noches.

Comments