Respite -- Respiro



Ok I'm in forum and scrap overload. I don't dont' know how others manage to be active on multiple boards, but if you're trying to get pubbed this is apparently part of the process. If you're interested in entering challenges not only do you have to register you have to post minimums to even be considered. I realize they are looking for matches but just how thin can you spread yourself and still be YOU? I have what I consider my home board, Memory Makers, but have put my toes in a number of other boards lately to see if can catch the eye. It's going ok I guess but in truth I feel low cuz I'm the sortof person to be loyal but tyring to post diligently on such a varietyof boards is time consuming as well as tiring. It's just like house work -- if you catch up on the laundry the kitchen suffers, if you do the yardwork your bedrooms look like something died....hmmmm this scrapbooking was supposed to get me AWAY from that LOL

In any case think I might just do some lurking for awhile in places, slow down the posting and work on my blog. I'm thinking of changing the format -- as I look at others find that all these dots may not be what I want. We'll see

In any case here is a smattering of what I have created since last posted items. The online crop at Scrapperie, SusieQ's class at WT and Hillary's class are keeping me movien right along.



*************************

Bien estoy sobrecargada de scrapbooking y foros. No se como la gente puede con tantos foros de discussion de scrap, pero si intentas conseguir que te publiquen esto es parte del proceso para que te conozcan. Si tienes interes en presentarte a un concurso debes no solo registrar sino escribir un minimo de veces para que puedas participar! Entiendo que buscan a gente que encajen bien pero como se puede hacer tanto y aun conservarte a ti mismo? Mi foro casa es Memory Makers sin embargo para adelantarmen estoy tambien registgrada en varios otros par aque me vean. Esto no va mal, creo, pero al decir la verdad presentarme a solo estos me esta cansando. soy del tipo de persona que no le gusta hacerlo por hacerlo sino llegar a realmente conocer a la gente y esto me mata. Es un poco como hacer las tareas de casa -- si te dedicas al lavado entonces la cocina es un desastre, y si hace tabajo en el jardin las camas sufren.....hmmmm crei que este hobby era para LIBERARME de esto LOL.

Pues es posible que hago lurking por un tiempo para tomar un descanos, y quizas, me pongo a modificar me blog. Cuantos mas veo me hace pensar que este diseno de puntos no es exactamente lo mio. Ya veremos.

De todas manera pongo aqui unopoco mas do lo que he creado ultimamente. El crop de Scrapperie, y las clases de SusieQ en Willow Traders y la de 1 in 48 me sigen motivando.

Comments