Taking more baby steps, Tomando pasitos de bebe

I am happy that a number of viewers have been wondering where my lates posts are ...So where do I start??? I *thought* that was actually starting my engine when in reality I put myself in neutral LOL -- I wish the statement "my cup runneth over" was true in regards to this but it was more like I've got too much on my plate --- can you say 'indigestion'?


Ok I do have stuff to post -- first and foremost a little info I submitted for a DT..... what was that? did I hear some thudding out there? this is the third foray into that arena, there aren't that many applicants, bout 2.5 as many as spots available so we'll see. Each person had to submit a Fav LO, a New LO, an altered item and a card and here they are.

this is the FAV LO -- I posted it about a month ago but it still is my FAV


this is my NEW LO -- my youngest son after recieving end of year awards


This is my CARD


and this is my altered item -- a knick knack jar two view form side and top





Ah yes other stuff
the current weeks ATC challenge -- create a Rorschach card


and the last LOs for the 1-in 48 that got snapped --- I'll get the others tomorrow with better lightening as just haven't had time



I will add this in spanish part tomorrow
Prometo a mis lectores en espanol tener todo traducido manana --

Comments