Unbelieveable TAKE 2 -- La "U" otra vez.

According to my tracker I have had a visitor from SPAIN -- BIENVENIDO a mi comentarios de vida espero que vuelvas!!

So I figured that when got back here would have some new work -- well yeah I got new work but not all of is scrap related --- LONG POST *rolling eyes*

Let's see my day began with my oldest DS putting his arm through the glass of the front door because he thought is was supposed to have been unlocked by now. Needless to say I blew a gasket as I watched him do it as I am heading to unlock it. Thankfully he suffered no personal damage but my day got off on the WRONG foot. I covered it up with cardboard and secured it with our friend Don's fav scrapping tool -- DUCK TAPE!!! LOL it's looks REAL nice (Not)

So after food shopping I headed off to Home Depot. I had to buy the biggest sheet of acrylic so can cut the window shape out. The door in question is OLD and original to the house (I had a skeleton key lock just so you can have an idea) -- It is either I fix it myself or pay to get a new door installed (did you hear my budget give up the ghost?) so tomorrow it's pry off the window moulding, remove this remaining pieces and put in this stuff yada yada yada. It will be the first time I ever try this so wish me luck. I'll take snaps later I was too angry earlier to do that.

I did finish some ATC's though for a small monthly swap I do on another board. The theme was spooky halloweenish. What do you think?


Ah yes do any of you wonder of omens and such? While not superstitious I do believe there are time when things occur that presage events. Pigeons are representative of messages to be received, and in many instances family members have had them on our porch steps right before learning of family news both good and bad. We are hoping that this particular one doesn't because when I came back from one of the multiple outings I took today, sitting there on my front steps was a very pretty pigeon. As I approached it simply hopped up the stairs right to my front door, it didn't' frighten or attack. It didn't appear injured so I gently herded it back off the porch but it still refused to leave and went into the sadly overgrown flower bed next to my house. It stayed there all afternoon so I snapped some pictures. It had finally disappeared after dinner. And the message is?????




So Last but not Least I tried to be true to the title of this blog TAPITAS in referring to ACTUAL Spanish Cuisine as well as scrappable life tidbits -- and I made PISTO for supper (or dinner). It is a medley of vegetables in which you coddle an egg. It tastes great and is very filling, my egg didn't hold it's shape very well so I snapped a bowl w/o it. YUM

Enjoy!


********************************

Segun mi programa de tracking de visitantes tuve al menos uno de Espana -- BIENVENIDO a mi comentarios de vida espero que vuelvas!!

Crei al regresar tendria algun trabajo nuevo a presentar, Pues asi es pero no todo tiene qeu ver con el scrapping.

Veamos, mi dia comenzo con la rotura de la ventana del puerto principal de la casa hecho por my hijo mayor. Se le puso su brazo atravez del cristal porque segun el se debe empujar con fuerza a una puerta cerrada. Como lo vi hacerlo mientras me acercaba para abrirsela , se puede decir que esto me hizo destallar! Menos mal no se sufrio ningun dano personal pero esto destruyo mis planes para hoy. Coji carton y cubri el agujero, sujetandolo con el sello fijador favorito de mi amigo Don -- DUCK TAPE!!! JE JE Esta bien bonito, maldita sea!

Fui a Home Depot y compre el trozo mas grande de acrylico para reparar esto manana. No pondre cristal de nuevo para evitar una repeticion. La puerta es antigua (su llave original es de un tipo llamado esqueleto aca en USA) asi que o lo arreglo yo o pago a que reemplazan el puerto. (Habeis escuchado a mi cartera acaba de morirse no?) Manana sera la prueba porque nunca hecho algo semejante puese deseadme suerte. yada yada yada. no saque fotos antes porque tenia el mosqueo encima pero manana lo hare.

Consegui acabar unos ATC's con un tematico de Halloween para un intercambio en que participo. Que te parece?

A proposito creis en los presagios? No so supersticiosa pero si creo que hay veces en que vienen y nos intentan alertar. Sabiais que las palomas representan simbolicamente a mensajes y si aparecen en situacione no normales presagian eventos. En mi familia podemos recontra multiples veces occrencias como estos y cada vez venia un mensaje tanot buenos y malos. Asi que espero que esto no sea un ode estos porque al regresar de unos de mis mandados habia una paloma durmiendo delante de la puerta. No se le apreciaba ningun dano. Al acercarme no se asusto ni se espanto, al reves simplemente subia los escalones hasta encontrarse delante de la puerta actual. conseguir que salia del porche pero no se levantaba el vuelo sino se metion cerca de la casa debajo de unas de mis plantas. Dado que se quedaba alli quieta toda la tarde saque fotos (arriba) Despues de la cena no la encontraba alli , y el mensaje a venir que sera???

Y por fin hoy intento anadir algo relacionado al titlo de este blog, TAPITA,en esta caso refiriendose a la comida espanola y no solo a las tapitas de vida que presento. Prepare PISTO para la cena. Esta hecho de muchas verduras, y en casa de mi suegra Andaluza, normalmente tenia un hjuevo cuajado. Mi huevo no se cuajo de manera bonita asi que la foto es un plato sin uno. Resulto super rico..Que te aproveches!!!

Comments