Vanquish -- Victoria

Well my day is done and am about to hit the hay but first --

The Great Window Replacement Adventure occurred today -- After two plus hours of work, despite snapping part of the moulding, having to cut the acrylic twice because the first one broke in half when tried to place in the groove and cutting myself, I have my window back. The first three pics are of the cardboard and duck tape workaround as well as showing you the original door lock (skeleton key. I decided to share my war wounds and of course the finished project. It's far from perfect but no wind will get in and it was cheap. When I hit the lottery then will have a carpenter come in and redo it all LOL



the pain of DIY *LOL*


Ahhhh a veiwable portal again.


I did try hard to scrap but was distracted today so only have my latest ATC captured. I've got to finish my title work for the 1-in-48 class but have my Journey class pages done.


I am so hoping this week isn't as crazy as last weeks.

**********************************
Bien mi dia esta apunto de culmiar pero antes queria escribir una notitas...

La Aventura del Remmplazamiento de Cristales ocurrio hoy -- Despues de mas de 2 horas de trabajo y a pesar de partir el marco, tener que cortar dos veces la ventanilla porque el primero se rompio al intentar colocarla en el marco, mas cortanodme la mano, ya tengo vista atravez de la apertura de nuevo. Las tres primeras fotos sone de agujero con su carto y fixo, y una vista de la cerradura antigua que tiene. Ademas decidi compartir mis heridas y porsupuesto el resultado final. No es bonito pero si funciona, no entra el viento y purdo ver. Cuando me toca la loteria contratare un carpintero para hacerlo en condiciones.

No pude hacer mucho scrap hoy, estaba muy destraida al decir la verdad. Solo tengo foto del ATC que termine. Tengo que completar el Titulo de mi 1-in-48 sin embargo mis paginas para la clase que tomo en Willow Traders estan hechas. Manana scare fotos

Espero que esta semana que entra sea menos agitada que la anterior

Comments

Anonymous said…
Liz I love this blog! Love seeing your work, too!

But sometimes I want to just stand in front of you and hold my hand out to people and say STOP!! Let her alone for just 5 mins!! You sound so busy. Yet you still come up with great work!

Keep it up...but slow down and smell the roses. I really love the prayer one. Makes me feel peaceful.