and now serving buffet style, el buffet esta listo

and here are my offerings for today -- a few slide shows and some ATCs
I hope you'll enjoy these. Now I can work on catching up on LO's :)

First up are my CJ pages that finished for the Circle of Friends CJ swap am doing at EBB Creations



Next up the my three latest ATC's for my friend Sarah's weekly challenge





and finally here are all the cards I made for the card sketch challenges at Scrapperie and the recent online crop at Scrapbooktakeout



*******************************************
Y las tapas de hoy --paginas, tarjetas de felicitaciones y ATC's
Ahora puedo dedicarme a paginas normales por un rato :. Que Aprovecheis!
primero las paginas para el album tipo CJ en EBBCreations,
siguiente los ultimos ATC's del reto semanal de mi amiga Sarah
y por ultimo las tarjetas del reto de Scrapperie y Scrapbooktakeout

Comments