Just plain Yummy, simplemente deliciosos

Today was a beautiful day weatherwise and a quiet day workwise.
Even though the new class at NYCScraps started, I am playing hooky and haven't done a thing scrapwise. It's like anything else, sometimes taking a break is ok. Time to smell (or in this case look) at the pretty things, aren't these simply stunning?
I found them on a specilized site that does handpainted shoes.



As for other pretty things??? I got my buy in on Bazzill and my Prima Paintables between y-day and today. And here is a shot of the altered wooden block swap I did with Sarah, Ruby and April. Aren't they cool and can you guess which was my altered block LOL


well that's my state of mind today -- perhaps tomorrow I will be in a creating mood but for today I'm content to look only.

*******************************************

Hoy era un dia bonito y tranquilo tanto de tiempo como en el trabajo.
Aunque la nueva clase comenzo en NYCScraps, no me he puesto hacer nada. Aveces es bueno tomar un descansillo. Tiempo para oler (o en este caso mirar) a cosillas bonitas, son increiblemente bonitas no? Los encontre en un lugar que vende
zapatos pintados a mano

Mas cosas bonitas? Pues mi papel de Bazzill y Prima que compre en intercambios llego entre ayer y hoy. Y aqui hay una foto de los cuadros de madera decorados que hice con mis amigas Sarah, Ruby y April. A que son bien chulos verdad? Y aque no podeis saber cual era el mio LOL

Asi es como me encuentro hoy. Quizas manana sera un dia para disenar y crear pero para hoy estoy en modo de relax

Comments