laced up and ready to go -- lista a ponerme en marcha


Well I *think* the flash flood levels may beginning to ebb. so I'm putting away all the water survival footwear and have laced up my own sneakers to start the trek again.




I actually managed to scrap this weekend!! While not much it was nice to play. I finished a LO for a scraplift challenge on Scrapperie and worked on the pages of my CJ that will start it's rounds this coming weekend. I still have to finish my section up but I made decent progress. Still behind in my online classes but will work on catching up there too and post everything

So despite the title of my LO I am far from having my feet up but rather I am hitting the ground running again -- Let's see where the path takes me

***********************************************
Pues he sobrevivido las inudaciones creo. Asi que retiro los zapatos de agua para mis botines. Los he puesto bien atados para comenzar mi caminata de nuevo.
Este fin de semana consegui sacra un tiempo para hacer Scrap por fin!! Aunque no hice mucho si que era bueno volver a jugar un poco. Termine una pagina para un reto de copiar lidea de otro y la pagina para un Album tipo CJ que tengo que enivar al siguiete participante este fin de semana proximo. Aun quedan pagians para completar pero esta a punto. Todavia me quedan las clases de scrap pero espero poner me al dia y lugo sacar fotos a todo para ponerlas aca.
Asi que a pesar del titulo de mi pagina (mis pies estan de vacaciones) es todo lo reverso, Estoy lista a correr -- vamos a ver adonde me llevan

Comments