Alignment Headaches, Dolor de Coche

I am waiting for the other shoe to drop regarding my car's alignment -- had it done 2 weeks ago, but it was pulling to the left terribly again. So I bring it back this morning to have checked. Apparently the mechanic who "explained the issues previously" said that the cambers were off and for extra money (these cost extra to get at even though are PART of the aligment process - go figure) only one needed adjustment and no it wasn't critical to the alignment nor would it affect it, so did I want to pay for that? As the brakes and work was getting me deeper in the hole I had declined. Who knew I'd just tagged myself "SUCKER"??

Today I get the call saying that need to get new tires (which they neglected to tell me) AND the cambers(??), BOTH r &l, which are part of the whole aligning thing are off big time and need to be adjusted (KACHING!$$!) -- Well the tires will just have to wait, but as the front end, according to the mechanic, is tilted (thanks to those dastardly cambers) just like a motorcycle hanging a left turn I had to bite that bullet *sigh* I am not answering the phone anymore --it keeps costing me money.
I so need to win a decent lottery just once LOL

In any case despite the first course having been a bit bitter here is the dessert tapita for you my current LO for the Willowtrader's Journey class

Enjoy!



**************************

Estoy esperando noticias acerca de coche. Hace 2 semanas lo lleve a que arreglara el alineamiento de las ruedas y ponerles frenos nuevos. Sin embargo otra vez tira hacia el izquierdo pero bien fuerte. La otra vez el mecanico me reporto todo bien con la excepcion de un componente (parte del processo) que hacia falta calibrar pero que me iba costear mas debido a su posicion -- no erea facilmente accesible. Le pregunte que pasaria si declinaba este costo extra y me dijo qeu no era de todo necesario y no afectaria el manejo del coche. Como mi presupuesto era agotado decidi no hacerlo. Pues en este momento fui clasificada como IDIOTA!

Hoy la llamada me informa que no solo hacia falta calibrar no solo uno sino ambos lados ademas me haria falta pensar un comprar una llantas nuevas debido al desgaste que se nota por culpa del mal alineamiento!!! No puedo aun con el gasto de las llantas pero si he autorizado el trabajo para accesar al componente magico debido a si no lo hago ya acabare sin ruedas punto y final. Vaya, no pienso contestar mas al telefono hoy, sol me cuesta dinero. Necesito que me toque la loteria solo una vez en condiciones! LOL

Asi que como el primer plato era un poco amargo ahora para vuestra desgustacion pongo una tapita dulce; mi pagian hecha por el clases Journey en Willow Traders. .

Que aprovecheis!

Comments

Amy said…
Great LO! And I'm so sorry about all the hassle with your car :(