Almost Turkey! Es casi Pavo!

'Tis the Night before Turkey and all through the house
the smells are so tempting, they woke even the mouse!

I suppose could go on and on with this but in truth I'm just thankful I CAN be thankful for everything that has come and gone as well as what's yet to come. I wish all those that stop by my blog a wonderful holiday with family and friends. Be safe as you travel.

On Scrapperie there was a challenge to make a mini-book to record a minemum of 21 things we're thankful/grateful for this season. I did a minifolder book and created ATC's for the inside for each week. It turned out lovely and I hope you like it too. This is my Thanksgiving Tapa for you.









************************************
Hice una parodia de un poema famoso de La Noche antes de Navidad pero como la poesia en espanol no es mi fuerte no intento traducirlo al castellano por no machacarlo. Al decir la verdad doy gracias que PUEDO dar las gracias para todo que ha pasado y aun queda por venir. Deseo a todos que pasara por ver mi blog una fiesta lleno de alegria y amor con familia y amigos. Mientras viajan que lo hagan con cuidado.

En Scrapperie esta terminado un reto a crear un album mini para recordar a las cosas importantesy dar la gracias por cada una. Cree uno que contiene 4 tarjetas ATC. Cada ATC representa a una semana. El resultado es bien bonito y espero que os gusta. Sera mi tapita para todos en este Dia de Accion de Gracia.

Comments