and I'm still updating, y siguen los cambios

Guess I'm just not an all "pink" kinda gal LOL so once again will be changing it up some more. Let me know in the little chat box what you think as I go. I do have some new tapas (see experimental cooking is good for the soul!) which I'll post later once it's daylight

ok gotta take out he trash and get everyone on the move for last day of school this week
back in awhile

*****************************************
Pues se ve que no soy una mujer al que le llene tenerlo "todo rosado" JE JE asi que estare de cambios otra vez hoy. Decirme vuestras opiniones en el programa chat. Prepare unas nuevas tapas (no ves, experimentando en la conica trae resultados!) que pondre uno poco mas tarde

Ok tengo que levantar la casa y los ninos para el ultimos dia de colegio hoy antes de the Fiesta
Vuelvo mas tarde

Comments