Change CAN Be exciting, El Cambio puede ser bueno

Morning All..
Like all good cooks everywhere, exquiste food only happens when you experiment by mixing things up and as I've been mulling moving things around a bit for quite awhile
hang in there today cuz will be switching it up -- Perhaps my TAPITAS will be that much better for it. I think that's because I actually did a LO and submitted it to a mag which has galvanized me of sorts. (remember one of my goals IS to try and get pubbed sometime in 2008 LOL)
It's been a long weekend, lots of meltdowns due to family visits and very little recreational scrapping

I can put up a goofy snap of my boys and their father. He is visiting them from Spain after a two year hiatus (nothing out of the ordinary there) hence the meltdowns
My oldest turned 17 on Sat (hence more attituded and meltdowns)
I'm ready for Wed. LOL


**************************************************
Buenos Dias
Como todo buen concinero sabe, los platos exquisitos solo nacen si se atreve mezclar los ingredientes en una manera origina,l asi que hoy estare cambiando este lugar. Espero que mis TAPITAS reciben este beneficio. Creo que esto viene a que ayer complete una pagina y por fin la envio a una revista para ver si me la escogeran. (recuerda que una de mis metas para 2008 es ser publicada jejeje) Bien has sido un fin de semana larga y pesada. El padre de los ninos ha venido a visitarlos despues de dos anos. Esto ha causado muchas emociones fuertes y no pocos desgustos. Ademas mi mayor cumplio 17 anos que anadio al la mezcla. Saque una foto de ellos con caras tonatas que pongo para hoy -- tengo ganas que llege el miercoles JE JE

Comments