I applogize... pido perdon

I have been up to my neck in house cleaning and the time has simply shot by and now it is 2 in the afternoon
I wanted to post that am running behind big time so that gives you a bit more time to post if you haven't already

I've recieved a few mails saying that were having trouble commenting
just comment on THIS post and I will be back in a bit to do the honors for anyone listed here and on the challenge or RAK posts

thanks for hanging in there

*******************************

He estado super ocupado con quehaceres de la casa hoy. Se me ha pasado la hora, son mas de las dos! Como voy mal y aun no puedo jugar como quiero, vosotros ganais.
He recibido unos mail diciendome que tenia problemas en poner comentarios. bien caunod vuelvo mas tarde coger a todos que hayan puesto un comentario en este o el del reto o el del reagalo.
Gracias por aguantar un a loca como yo

Comments