I think I need a break, Creo que necesito un respiro

Today it's raining, I had to drive in the rain to Mass to work (I HATE LONG DISTANCE DRIVING), was slapped on the wrist for doing my job at work today, I come home to the torture of 5th grade fractions, a grumpy uncooperative 5th grader and admonishments from the grandmother that I'm too hard where math is concerned. Blech

And so then I look at my scrap table and it makes me sigh. I'm participating in a challenge and have 4 class LO's to do so I must scrap something but I really don't want to. Guess I'm feeling a bit low where the creative meets the reality. I believe a lot of my stuff is really good but then I look at others and feel inadequate. I am amazed at the continuity some people manage to maintain while keeping each design fresh. When I review my stuff I see my designs as all over the board. I seem unable to isolate any particular trait that marks my stuff with a signature "Liz" design. I am happy with each page/project/card I do but in my eyes they pale next to others. I realize it's my subjectivity that is playing into this but just maybe my 2008 goal just might take a little longer than the 12 month allotment LOL

And to top it off I've nothing to serve up tonite --- what a Monday!
***********************************************
Llueve hoy, tuve que conducir en la lluvia a Mass para trabajar (ODIO CONDUCIR LARGOS DISTANCIAS DE TODAS FORMAS) mi jefe decidio decirme que una llamad que tome no fue tratada correctamente cuando lo era y al llegar me encuentro con la matematica del quinto grado, un nino que no quiere hacerlo y la abuela que dice que soy demasiada dura por querer que lo haga...Vaya Tela!

y ahora mira a mi mesa de scrap y suspiro. Participo en uno reto y aun me quedan 4 clases asi que tengo que hacer scarp peor no tengo ganas en absoluto. Creo que estoy un poco desanimada en el campo de la creatividad. Estoy constantamente asombrada por la continuidad que mucha gente consigue proyecto tras proyecto, con cada diseno algo original y fresco. Quizas sea porque veo que en la realidad lo mio no tiene ese punto que lo distingue como "hecho por Liz". Personalmente me gusta cada pagina/proyeto/tarjeta que he creado; creo que me gustaria que llamara la atencion un poco mas. Quizas mi meta de ser publicada en 2008 tardara un poco mas tiempo Jejeje

Y para colmo no tengo ni una tapita a compartir hoy -- Lunes Maldito!

Comments