On tap for Saturday, Lo de hoy

well short and sweet all
new tapitas for you to enjoy

I am part of a CJ at EBBCreations
here are the latest pages I've done for the ones I've received along with the tags


and I was sent a RAK by MSRICKSHA who recently had participated in an ATC swap I hosted she sent me one of her new creations --Flamingo walk -- it's cool as has real moss and leaves attached on a recycled background.



I'm off as have a ton to do -- back hopefully later on

*********************************
Puese sirvo las tapitas para vuestra desgustacion hoy y me vuelo
Soy un miembro de un intercambio de albumes tipo CJ -- aqui van fotos de la ultimas paginas hechas para los albumes recibidos

Y uan foto de un Regalo qeu recibi por parte de MSRICKSHA, una de los participantes del intercambio de tarjetas ATC que organize hace poco. Bien es realmente interesatnte ya que lleva fauna real sobre papel reciclado. Su titulo es "El Camino del Flamingo"

Bein me piro porque tengo mucho que hacer, espero volver mas tarde

Comments