Still alive? Aun vivos?

Morning!
so you made through the meal, crazy shopping and the initial decoration frenzy and it's now Saturday. Congrats!
As for me, well I was up at 3:30 am to shop with a friend who didn't show so I went back to bed. Then I, as was supposed to work, I was unpleasantly surprised when found my laptop went AWOL in programming so I ended up having hte day off after troubleshooting it for 3+ hours. I used the day to good advantage and got some errands done and scrapped. Later today we'll do our version of the "Dinner" as I worked the holiday. But for now here are my recent creations ready for you. Scoot up to the bar, have a drink, enjoy the tapas and tell me what you think in the chat box to the left... Happy After Turkey Days to you all!




********************************************
Buenos Dias!
asi que sobrevivieron la comida, la compra loca y el comenzar a decorar la casa de Navidad para llegar al sabado...Enhorabuena!
Yo? el viernes me levante a las 3:30 de la manana dispuesta a ir de compras con un aamiga que no aparecio asi que volvi a la cama. Luego como tenia que trabajar al intentar hacer el login a mi portatil me encontre con que el equipo decidio ir de vacaciones. Despuese de trabajr este problema por mas de 3 horas acabe con el dia libre. Hice mandado y scrap. Mas tarde hoy cocinare nuestra comida especial porque tabajaba durante la fiesta. Pero por ahora aqui van mis nuevas creaciones para todos. Sientaros a la barra, coge una bebida y la tapita de hoy. Decirme lo que pensais en el chat a la izquierda.... Feliz Dias Despues a todos!

Comments