Tag I'm It, eek!? Me ha tocado, vaya!

Ok so I've seen this before but this is the first time it has happened to me
I was "tagged" in this internet game by Cindy of MammaJamma Blabba It's not my usual tapita offering but will do for this morning :)

Now, these are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. DONE
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them). DONE
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. DONE but I did only 6
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
DONE

Seven things about me you probably didn't know--
1. I once jumped off a two story building with my friends in college to hide from campus security -- we were on the roof making snow angels and not supposed to be there
2. I can't work all the features on my cell phone cuz despite being an IT person I am cellphone challenged -- it's a source of neverending mirth for my oldest DS
3. When I read novels I BECOME one of the characters I love reading that much.
4. I have a very deep faith and have often had God given prophetic dreams that actually have been realized for self, family and friends,
5. I still dream of singing professionally, but realize it is a dream.
6. I wanted to be a professional spy when was in college and even applied to the CIA but as married a foreign national who didn't want to become US citizen that was nixed in the bud.
and last but not least
7. I get a kick out of blogging even though have never been able to keep a journal for the life of me

I tagged the following people and hope they won't mind :)

Lara
Rita
Stacey
Sarah
Jessica
JLO-Woocie Extraordinaire
*************************************************
Bien esot lo habia visto pero es la primera vez que me toco -- Es un juego llamada "TAG" y me paso el baton Cindy of MammaJamma Blabba No es mi tapita de siempre pero quizas sea algo interesante para hoy.

Estos son las reglas:

1. Hacer un link a la persona que te hizo tag y poner las reglas aca.HECHO
2. Compartir 7 hechos interesantes de tu vida en tu blog. HECHO
3. Escoger a 7 personas e incluir a sus blogs al final de comentario. HECHO pero solo a 6.
4. Hacer un comentario en el blog de cada persona para que sepan que les has incluido en este juego. HECHO

Seite cosillas interesantes de mi --
1. Una vez slate de un edificio de dos plantas para escondernos de Seguridad de la Universidad. Estabamos en el tejado haciendo munecas de nieve --cosas de la juventud.
2. No entiendo mi telefono movil. Aunque trabajo con tecnologia durante el dia no acabo de poner en marcha todas sus funcionalidades. Esto le risa a mi hijo mayor
3. Cuando leo novela me convierto en el caracter prinicpal tanto me gusta meterme en la historia.
4. Tengo una fe muy profunda y he tenido muchos suenos profeticos que se hayan convertidos an realidad sobre temas personales, familiares y de amistad.
5. Aun sueno con ser un cantante profesional pero se que solo un sueno.
6. Cuanod era joven deseaba ser un espia profesional, hasta tal punto que hice una entrevista con la CIA. Pero como estaa casada entonce con una persona no nacionalizada no pude seguir este camino.
Y como punto final
7. Estoy disfrutando con esto de los blogs aunque nunca en mi vida hasta ahora he sido capaz de mantener un diario personal

He incluido a la siguientes personas :)

Lara
Rita
Stacey
Sarah
Jessica
JLO-Woocie Extraordinaire

Comments

Colleen said…
This was fun and love the first one!!
Cindy F said…
I loved reading your 7 idiosyncrasies, Liz! Thanks for being a good sport!
OK, is this where I post that I tagged you? LOL..I'm such a novice at all this!