Things I need to do -- Cosas que tengo que hacer

Well first and foremost was I *should* have checked my crockpot this morning. If I had I would have noticed that 5 hours after putting all the ingredients in it to cook I found I'd never plugged it in! I was wondering why didn't smell any enticing aromas by noon LOL. So I need a list to keep me on track and these are some things I need to do during the next few days in no particular order of pressing need (although all of them do have deadlines amazingly enough)


  1. Go to the Pharmacy for refills -- drugs for everyone please and make that a double

  2. Write my Christmas List -- my kids think this will help them shop for me

  3. Decipher my kids Christmas List -- they thought it would help me shop for them

  4. Pull out my Christmas decorations -- would like to actually put some up this year and not just look at all the boxes

  5. Make some scrappy goals for 2008 -- this should help motivate me creatively

  6. Think of more lists of things I need to do -- it never stops cuz there's alway something that needs to be ordered

Do you have a list of things to do too? well join the club..But I did create last night and finished a LO between calls today so I DO have things prepared for you today. All were done for the challenge I'm following on Scrapperie.







**************************************
Pues una cosa que tenia que haber hecho hoy era mirar el guiso que puse en la olla esta manana. Si lo habria hecho a tiempo me habria dado cuenta que la falta de olores buenos despues de 5 horas era porque no estaba enchufado el aparato! Obviamente necesito ordenarme un poco asi que he creado una lista de cosas a hacer en estos proximos dias (todos tiene una fecha limite pero ninguno es mas importante que otro)


  1. Ir a la farmacia -- drogas para todos y hacerlo doble

  2. Ecribir mi lista de Navidad -- a mis hijos creen que les ayudara comprar mi regalos

  3. Decifrar las listas de Navidad de mis hijo -- ellos creen que me ayudara comprarles regalos.

  4. Sacar a mis decoraciones navidenas -- me gustaria decorar este ano en vez de dejarlo todo en cajas

  5. Determinar algunas metas por 2008 -- esto ayudara motivarme en el campo creativo

  6. Pensar en crearme mas listas -- porque nunca se para de necesitar listas para estar organizada


Teneis muchas listas de quehaceres? Si es asi pues estamos en el mismo club.
Pero si pude terminar algunas cosillas para serviros. Todo fue hecho por un reto en Scrapperie.

Comments