8 hours more - solo 8 horas mas

Today at 5 I'm on vacation until 2008. I have a lot of thing to catch up on at work so will be only posting the Poem Pages this morning. Perhaps this evening I may update once can relax but we'll see as thre is a new snowstorm heading in and I'll need run a couple of errands. In any case I am wishing you all a fantastic day!
Hoy a las 5 comienzo mi vacaciones y no regreso hast el 2008. Tengo mucho que hacer en el trabajo hoy asi que solo pongo las hojas del album navideno esta manana. Quizas esta noche podre actualizar este blog con algo mas. Ya veremos porque viene otra tormeta de nieve esta tarde/noche y tendre que salir a la calle primero por unos mandados. De todas formas os deseso un dia esplendido!
X marks the spot where stockings are hung. It's Santa's job to fill every one.
Y is for yultide, the time for good cheer. When Santa and toys and presents appear.


Comments