A festive Friday, un Viernes festivo

Good Morning! what a cool numered day 12/7/7 or 7/12/7 if you're popping in from outstide the US -- I like numbers and this one is neat looking in my opinion.
well you can see I'm rambling, must be the cold I think the temps must be near zero this morning brrrr.

ah yes today's tapita: I didn't scrap last night as ended up visiting with a friend. but I do have today's poem pages. I hope you enjoy them.

******************
Buenos Dias...
Te llama la atencion los numeros? A mi si, y me gusta la fech de hoy 12/7/7 o puesto asi 7/12/7 por todos que viven en otros paises fuera de los EEUU. En mi opinion son interestantes. Pues estoy diciendo tonterias y debe ser a causa de las baja temperaturas. Creo que debe estar rondando los cero grados brrrrrr.
No cree nada original anoch porque decide pasarme el tiempo con una amiga pero si tengo las hojas del album navideno. Espero que os gusten.

B is for Bells that jingle and chime And ring out glad tidings for all Christmas time
C is for Candles that brightly shine, To give a warm welcome to your friends and mine

Comments