The Last Sunday of the Year, el ultimo domingo

2007 is quickly coming to a close. I've been on vacation for the last week and truthfully have been about as productive as a slug (no insult to the slug as I have no idea how productive they really can be). I had a To Do List, (anyone remember my list post?) but somewhere along the line sleeping in 'till 8 am,wearing PJ's all day, playing scrabble with my kids, watching a few movies with my kids etc crowded out the other stuff like, organizing the attic, patching the odd hole, or even scrapping. I like to think I have my priorities fairly straight when it comes to family but I know I will kick myself later on for still having my To Do list LOL! Se acaba el 2007 ya. Esta semana he estado de vacaciones y al decir la verdad no he hecho nada productivo. Si un gusano puede ser productivo me imagino que asi habre sido you Je Je. Tenia yo una Lista de Quehaceres (alguien recuerda mi nota al respecto de listas?) pero,no se exactamente cuando, se fue puesto de lado y opte a dormir hasta las 8, llevar pijama todo el dia, jugar con mis hijos, ver peliculas con mis hijos y otras cosas similares. Todo esto en vez de organizar el atico, arreglar unos agujerillos en la pared o incluso el scrap. Me gusta crear que tengo bien puesto mis prioridades pero se que me dare una patada en el trasero por no haber seguido a mi Lista mas adelante Je Je.

DON'T FORGET TO POST ON THE RAK ENTRY BELOW!!!!YOU ALL HAVE GOTTEN ME PAST 1000 VISITS --SO NOW IT'S ONLY ONWARDS AND UPWARDS :) No olvidarse to poner un comentario en la publicacion de ayer con el RAK. Garcias a vosotros ya alcanze los 1000 visitantes, ahora solo se puede ir adelante.

I DID finish a couple of LO's, one of which has been hanging around from the previous Debbie Hodge class as NYCScraps. I will say that 2007 has been EXTREMELY productive in that area for me. I can say that have scrapped over 200 pages, easily 100 ATC's, created another 100 greeting cards, worked on two Circle Journals, alterd a few items AND created this blog. All of this while working and homemaking.... It's no wonder my To Do List was tossed in the corner this holiday LOL LOL Maybe tomorrow I'll think of some resolutions to post ,but in any case, I invite you to enjoy the last tapitas of 2007-- lots of color to feast your eyes, the holiday one is from this Christmas Morning. Por otro lado si acade con un par de paginas, una es de la clase de Debbie Hodge en NYCScraps. Tambien puedo decir que 2007 has sido un timepo MUY productivo con respecto de mi arte de scrap. He creado mas de 200 paginas, sin duda mas de 100 ATC's, cerca del mismo numero de tarjetas, trabajado dos albumes especiales tipo Circle Journal mas alterar varias otras y levantar este Blog. Y todo esto mientras trabajo y mantengo una casa -- no hay que preguntar el porque mi ultimas Lista se quedo sin mirar siquiera JE JE JE. Quizas manana pondre algun que otra resoluciones pero primero os invito a desgustar de mis ultimos tapitas de este ano 2007 -- mucho color para llenar a los ojos, la de Navidad es del 25 de este mes.



Comments