Sunday and 3 to go, Domingo y solo 3 mas

Good Morning!

I've been snared in the Holiday Rush! LOL Since I was running behind and just went on vacation, I've been playing catch up. My shopping is almost complete, have a couple of items to get today and then on to wrapping. The tree is up and semi lighted. I say semi because depsite testing the lights a top string died after getting is decorated. It is listing a bit too; a true Charlie Brown tree. So today is finish it up day-- last of the gift shopping, grocery shopping and then wrapping. We're not going anywhere on Christmas Day so that makes it easier and I'm hoping to do Chinese food, so no cooking either which will be fantastic! Buenos Dias! El frenesi de las fiestas por fin me agarro! JeJe como no estaba al dia con mis preparaciones y acabo de comenzar las vacaciones, me he puesto a acabarlo todo en poco tiempo. La compra de regalos esta a punto de estar terminada, solo queda envolverlas. Nuestro arbol tambien esta levantado pero no sin sus peculiar detalles: despues de que se decoraro y puesto en sitio algunos de sus luces fallaron! ademas ha decido tirarse un poco de lado como un borrachin. De veras es un arbol como el de Charlie Brown! Hoy me queda hacer la compra de comestibles y los ultimos rgalillos etc. Como no planeamos ir a ningun lado en Navidad espero comprar comida china para tener el dia super relajado, fantastico.



On the scrapping front, not much. I am not centered enough to create anything really new and exciting so haven't. I did a very simple page for the challenge at Scrapperie but it was a struggle as my focus was elsewhere (very hard to do a challenge over this type of holiday). Thank goodness was a non-picture LO and mostly journaling. I'll post it as a tide you over scrappy snacklike tapita but I think there won't be much else till after the holiday. Well off to get moving... have a great day all! Pues del scrap no mucho. No estoy enfocada para crear cosillas nuevas dado que la fiesta me ocupa todo el tiempo. Si hice una pagain simple para el reto de Scrapperie pero era bien dificil, menos mal era una sin foto. La pongo como una tapita de esto que son para quitar el picor de hambre pero no satisfecha de todo. No creo que crea algo major hasta despues de Navidad. Bien me piro porque tengo mucho que hacer -- tened un dia bonito!

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is a really cool LO! Pretty dog gone good when you say you couldn't center!! Think it is great!!!