2008 Kickoff begins with a winner, 2008 comienza con una ganadora

Good Morning!
Hopefully all are bright eyed and bushytailed (or in my case bushy haired LOL)
So straight to the heart of things this morning -- the RAK winner. I snapped photos of all 16 names that commented on the post.
Espero que todos esteis bien despiertos hoy. Bien al grano esta manana -- la ganadora del chuchi. Sacque un foto de todos los nombres, y una de mi hijo segundo sacando el nombre.
They were put in a basket and the winner was pulled by my very distracted DS2 who was inconvenienced while in the middle of a PS2 battle.
In any case the winner is SARAH -- Congrats! emailme your addy so I can get your goodies out to you this week.
Muy Buenos Dias! No estaba el muy puesto al tema ya que le habia innterumpido en su batalla en el PS2. No obstante la ganadora es SARAH -- Felicitaciones! Mandame un email con tu informacion para que te envie los ragalillos.
Sarah said... "Hi. Great RAK. I'd like to join in. My favorite appetizer is fairly simple and I will post it here, but feel free to visit my blog"Sarah dijo..." Hola. Que RAK tan bueno. Quisiera participar. Mi tapita favorito es simple y pongo la receta aca. Favor de pasar por my blog tambien"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats Sarah! and thank you for offering up this great prize....look forward to more of your creativity