I am a alive, sort of -- estoy viva pues asi creo

Well all I've been a bit remiss in posting. Honestly work got out of hand on Friday and then I spent Friday evening and Sat. AM shovelling snow off my roof. My boys bedroom sprang a leak AGAIN thanks to ice dam build up and needless to say wasn't very happy. I also spent time having my DS#1 practice driving and today I've been chilling. Que puedo decir? no he publicado nada en uno dias. Al decir verdad, el trabajo me cogio de lleno el viernes y por la tarde/noche tuve que subir al tejado de mi case a quiatr nieve. Una salida de agua aparecio en el cuarto de los ninos debido al hielo que formo arriba. Es la seguna vez que esto ocurre asi que me ocupo bastante hast el Sabado incluso. Es mas salimos yo y mi hijo mayor a practicar el conducir para sacar su carnet (con suerte) esta semana. Y hoy no hecho nada.

I'm having a bit of a creativity block and nothing seems to want to materialize. This seems to be a general affliction as my kids are complaining that my cooking is boring as well right now. Tapitas, be they paper or food, it seems are not being whipped up with any speed right now :) In fact I have a LO I've taken apart now 3 times, along with an unfinished altered notebook and a half finished card on my table just staring at me. It's like can get the basics done and then someone turns off the spigot LOL. Gonna have to break out the big guns to blow up this dam and let the reservoir run. Anyone for a swim? Llevo una temporadita de falta de creatividad y motivacion. Todo lo que intoe crear se queda a medio, de hecho tengo dos paginas que he vuelto a cambiar 3 veces al menos y una libreta a media alterar en mi mesa. Me esta pasando lo mismo en la cocina segun mis hijos tambien. Se queja que la comida les aburre. Mis tapitas, sean de papel o comida, estan de pena ahorita. Es como si alguien haya apagado la corriente. Voy a tener que buscar unas pilas industriales pronto para poner en mocion mi cerebro -- Alguien sabe de una marca buena?

Kerri has asked for a tutorial on ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) -- well I guess I will have to mull that over and see if can do something for that. I love making them (EEK, Sarah I'm still 4 weeks behind here *rolling eyes*) so perhaps could something like that. Let me think on it.
Kerri ha solicitado un tutorial de ATCs (Tarjetas Artisticas par el Cambiar) -- voy a pensar en esto y a ver si puedo hacer algo al respecto. Me encantan estas tarjetas (ya se Sarah, voy super atrasada con las tuyas *vaya*) asi qeu quizas hare algo. Y vere.

Comments

Sarah said…
Taking a break is sometimes good for the creativity - taking a break and shoveling snow - YUCK! LOL It'll come back to you and then you'll be a lean, mean, scrapping machine again, no worries!


SMILES!