I am SO LOVING IT!! ME GUSTA


Well I finally got over here today:) I do have some ATC's to post that get me almost upto date with Sarah's -- I still have to do my Scripture one and need to put finishing touches on my sketch before posting, I took forever with it as didn't like my paper choices at first so kept taking it apart. Anyhow here are today's mini tapitas -- ATC's left to right:the wonder of winter on that day, happy and uh-oh... Ya estoy aqui por fin :) Pongo unos ATC's que acabe y con estos estoy casi al dia -- me queda hacer el del reto de versos biblicos y terminar la pagina de mi clase. Esta ultimas me ha costado la vid adebido a que no me gustaba mi seleccion de papeles, no cuajaba el conjunto y tenia que desmontarlo multiples veces. Vale, pues aqui van las tapitillas comenzando desde la izquierda: el invierno, felicidad y uh-oh....


My oldest came home tonight from his friend's where they watched the Pat's win again (woohoo I guess) and he told me about a super cute McDonald's "old school type" commercial -- well I googled it and it is really catchy so I linked you all up here.. Y gracia a mi hijo mayor aqui os pongo el link para un annuncio de Mc Donald's que utiliza una cancion nueva puesto en un estilo de los '80. Muy gracioso

Have fun! Disfrutad!

Comments