Yeah I know, Slacker is my middle name-- Me llamo Floja y Dejada

Ok, It's a new year and so, as I'm in a funk and slump I'm trying to self motivate. Anyone here want to come along??? I really need a push and inspiration.
I have a number of things scrapwise piling up and a whole slew of new page calls just went out.... adn what am I doing???? NOTHING, no tapitas no creating.. I've been running past my scrap table with blinders on -- I'm pathetic but I guess I jsut need the break (oh I DO have a mini tapita to post a bit futher down though -- I can't STARVE you simply because I'm in denial LOL SO to make up for not having posted in 3 days I've got a long full post of STUFF! Grab a seat and start scrolling.

Bien como llevo 3 dia sin publicar nada de nada, y no estoy animanda en el campo creativo, he decidido a tomar accion para motivarme. Alguien quiere accompanarme? Tengo multiples projectos en limbo y acaban de salir un monton de llamdas de revistas para paginas y que hago yo? Pues absolutamente nada productivo, me escondo de mi mesa de scrap como si fuera la plaga, soy patetica aun que creo que es mi manera de tomar un descanso. Bien voy a escribiros algo en condiciones y como no es bueno no compartir con vosotros si tengo una tapita muy peque (pero al menos tengo una verdad) Cojer un asiento y echar un vistazo.

First up are the NYCScrap Online Classes HERE . If you've never taken one from here they are really good. I am taking the Debbie Hodge one as the 1 in 48 is a repeat of one I've already taken. And... I have another one that will be taking in March over at Willow Traders presented by Susan Costanza aka SusieQScrapbook I took the class she just finished presenting over there in from June through Dec. That one was very nicely presented and had a number of Guest Designers using her sketches. It was a much slower pace but very full, this time she's alternating single and double page LO's and moving a much faster pace. Should be pretty intresting. She designs for The ScrapRoom and Apron Strings. ALSO if you'd like to get in on a drawing for a free pass then just do a LO using one of the two Sketches she posted in the announcement and post it on Willow Traders and you're entered.I got a lot done with both of these previous classes so, if you can plan that far out and are interested in keeping up the a nice pace (depending on which class you took) then check them out.
Primero son las clases de NYCScraps AQUI. Son muy buenas y conseguiras completar muchas paginas. Me apunto yo a la de Debbie Hodge ya que la otra, 1 in 48, seria un a repeticion para mi. Y una vez acabada esta y con unas semanas de descanso estoy apuntado a una que comienza en marzo en Willow Traders. Estara presentada por Susan Costanza aka SusieQScrapbook. Hice una de sus clases previamente y me gusto bastante por ser un estilo y ritmo totalmente distinto a las previamente mencionadas. Tenia ella varias disenadoras creando paginas con sus patrones para animar la creatividad. Ella hace patrones tambien por los club de Kits The ScrapRoom y Apron Strings. Y ademas esta haciendo una rifa para cinco entrada gratuitas -- solo tienes que crear un pagina utilizando uno de los dos patrones puesto en el annuncio en Willow Traders y publicarla en el foro para tener una posibilidad. Yo consegui terminar muchas paginas con estas clases asi que si os animais pasar a informaros y quizas nos veremos.


Tomorrow I plan on finding some time to re-organize my scrap area. Perhaps I'll rediscover my mojo which I know must be hiding underneath. I hope so cuz I really want to get caught up on my ATC backlog and start creatinga few items that I might be able to submit in my search for 15 minutes of fame LOL Manana voy a forzarme a organizar mi area y de camino espero encontar a mi musa que seguramente esta debajo de todo la desorganizacion. Esto seria muy bueno ya que tengo ganas de trabajar en mis ATC's y quizas crear unas paginas que podrian servir para entregar a las ultimas llamada de revistas. Esto es importante ya que sigo en busca de mis 15 minutos de fama JE JE

So as promised here is my tapita -- a card. I suppose it could be used for Sympathy or Motivation depending on the situation. I really like how it turned out as is extremely simple. Enjoy and have a great evening! Y como prometi aqui va la tapita - una tarjeta. Supongo que podria servir o para acompanar el sentimiento o para dar animo segun la situacion. De todas formas me gusta bastante y era muy simple. Que Aprovechais y tened una muy buena tarde noche.

Comments