Cake Overdose -- Demasiado Tarta

So yesterday was my birthday and the funny part is that as I'd dubbed it TAKE 2 because it was a silly way to disguise my age. Well the "2" part ended up becoming a physical reality in the food arena. I made my own marble cake and as we're getting ready to server a close friend showed up out of the blue and presented me with a SECOND cake. As Marie Antoinette said "Let them eat cake" well I've got plenty LOL Pues que ayer fue mi cumpleanos y lo llame 23 otra vez porque me parecio gracioso, pero la gracia fue que hubo mas que mi edad que se doblo. Habi hecho yo un tarta de celebracion y que occurio? Un amigo aparecio inesperadamente trayendo un SEGUNDA tarta!!! Como dijo la reina francesa Maria Antoinette, " Dejadles comer tarta" ... yo si tengo mucha JE JE

I am slightly sore from shovelling yesterday as it was heavy and wet, so very hard work to move. And wonder of wonders we're expected to get yet more by this afternoon. Yeah ready for warmer weather here now-- I'm moving in with Beehive down her way in Texas and the 90+ degree she's enjoying! Hoy me encuentro un poco dolorida debido al esfuerzo que hice ayer quitando nieve. Era muy pesada y saturada de agaua que provoca dificultades and moverla. Y mira que cosa, se espera que cae aun mas hoy por la tarde. Ya, yo si estoy lista a mudarme a la casa de Beehive en Texas donde disfrutan de temperaturas ahora rondando los 90 grados!

As a personal comment am not really sure why can't seem to get fired up about scrapping lately. The enjoyment and creative factors are there when sit down at my table but just not feeling the drive. Thinking it might be the winter blahs causing me toi want to curl up with a book instead of my scissors LOL. And yet again I need to get on the stick for my ATC's because once more I am behind *rolling eyes* LOL But as I am working to serve up visual nourishment, today's tapita is my latest for the NYCScraps class by Debbie Hodge. Hope you enjoy!
Como comentario personal, no entiendo muy bien porque no me anima el scrap ultimamente. Cuando me siento a la mesa, disfruto de creatividad y satisfacion pero no del impluso de crear. Es mas una vez mas voy atrasada con mis ATC *vaya tela*
Llevo pensando que es debido a este invierno tan pesado, me llama mas la atencion un buen libro que mis tijeras JE JE. No obstante como mi meta es presentar tapitas visuales aui pongo mi ultima pagina hecha por la clase de Debbie Hodges and NYCScraps. Espero que os guste!



Comments