I got lost, yo me perdi

Evening!
To tell the truth I really don't know what happened to me this week. I posted in a hurry last Sunday, didn't get the Spanish translation done and then simply fell off the wagon. It didn't run me over but I definitely sat on the sidelines watching it go by...I scrapped some, read some, lazed some and worked, but somewhere in there I stopped posting just about everywhere *shrug* oh well no matter I'm back :)
Buenas Noches! Al decir la verdad no entiendo muy bien que me paso esta semana. Publique mi nota del domingo, y siento no haber hecho una traduccion, y luego desapareci sin razon alguna. Hice algo de scrap, lei, mire unas peliculas y trabaje pero en medio de todo se me fueron las ganas de leer a mis foros favoritos y hacer comentarios sin mas. ah pues no importa, ya estoy de vuelta

On the personal front; the best part was getting to do something I'd not done in awhile which was sing. I haven't sung in over two years so I had a great time. The chorus will be performing excerpts from Wicked, A Chorus Line, Cats, the Lion King, Big River etc. I am super excited to be a part of it. I will need to hunt up some previous music we've done and post for you to listen to. That would be a fun thing I think. Notas personales -- Cosa que hice que me encanto era volver a unirme al coro local. Hace mas de dos anos qeu no canto y me lo pase bomba. Estaremos preparando selecciones de las obras de Broadway como Wicked, A Chorus Line, Cats, el Lion King, Big River etc. Estoy bien entusiasmada con esto. Quizas busco los cd's de otros conciertos que hemos hecho y las publico, seria divertido creo

On the scrappy front; I got a gift of super yummy designer chipboard by Etcetera from Rumorbaby. I LOVED it as are all about shopping and shoes and handbangs and I even used some on my New Bag LO. Fantastic! I won a prize over at
Scrapbook Takeout for one of the recent crop challenges (the non square shaped cards). Over at Scrapperie there are starting up a month long party/challenge stop on by to get in on the fun, there are prizes involved there too for posting, creating, and playing games. En temas de scrap: recibi un reagalillo de Rumorbaby. Era un paquete de chipboard de Etcetera y su tematico era de bolsos, zapatos y ir de compras. Los utilize en mi LO de mi nuevo bolso. Que Guay! Gane un premio en Scrapbook Takeout por la tarjetas creados utlizando formas no cuadradas (vea el comentario anterior por fotos) Y en Scrapperie comienza hoy y mes de juegos y retos. Se gana puntos segun participacion y podeis ganar premios. Pasad a echarlo un vistazo si quereis pasar un ratito divertido.

I still need to do my ATC's for this week and have managed to now get behind in my NYCScraps class. But no matter here are a couple of tapas for you all created for classes 3 and 4. I appologize for the poor snaps, today here was very overcast and currently it's snowing/sleeting. I hope you'll enjoy them anyway!
Aun me quedan mis ultimos ATC;s y otra vez estoy atrasada en la clase de NYCScraps. No obstante si tengo unas tapas creado utilizando la informacion de las clases #3 y #4. Pido disculpas por las fotos tan oscuras, hoy el dia era nublado y de hecho ahora mismo caye nieve mezclado con lluvia, muy feo. De todo modos espero que os gusten!

See you tomorrow -- Hasta manana!


This one looks so much better in real life, here it just looks too busy and dark --bummer -- esta pagina luce mejor en la vida real, aca se presenta como demasiado movida y ocsura -- maldita sea!

Comments