I AM ALMOST BACK IN THE TAPITA KITCHEN!!!!

My last post was in Janauay --- well on March 4th my grandmother passed away at 92 after a very short illeness. It ahs been a LONG 21 months but have been trying to pick up the threads of my activities that had to drop when took her into my home
Today I have been dedicating to organizing and clearing off my very neglected scrap area and I am PROUD to say that have made an amazing dent in the disorganization -- I might even be able to get creative before the weekend's out
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
stay tuned as might even have some blog candy to show for it too :)
WAVING TO ALL MY SCRAP FRIENDS!!!!

Comments

Barb said…
Oh Liz. I am so sorry about your grandmother. You helped her for almost two years and am sure she was blessed by that.

Moving on. Not always easy but sometimes a lightening of the burden. You have had a hard time, but you certainly have been a wonderful daughter and granddaughter. Bless you.

I can't tell you how happy I am that you are back scrappign...or about to. Your talent is awesome. I have truly missed seeing your work!

I have gone to your facebook, but I tell you...I must be too old. I just don't get it!!! But I will still stop by and see you. I feel like a real dork when I even open facebook. All Greek to me!! LOL

Anyway. Glad you are back. Hope to see you around with regularity.