About Me

My photo
Rochester, NH, United States
A place where Scrapping is savored as you would a wonderful meal and, while you're here, we enjoy each other's company --I am a working single mom who tries to juggle everything in the air with the hopes that when misses one she's not underneath to get whacked. Oh and I'm binlingual too :) Un lugar donde se desgusta el arte de Scrap como un bueno plato y de camino pasamos un rato entre amigos -- Soy una madre soltera que pretende no ser atropellada y aplastada cuando una de las multiples responsibilidades y tareas que mantego al aire se me escapa y caye a la tierra. Oh y soy binlingue tambien :)

Saturday, October 2, 2010

BE WATCHING FOR MY NEWS and I like this site

Well I have to get back on the stick here real soon cuz got a lot of new things happening.
But in my travels today I found this site and love the look and the art
they are having a drawing too so you might want to click on over
Gotta run for now but back VERY SOON with NEWS
Enjoy!
Shabbyfufu

No comments: