Blog Hopping -Need to start again/Hay que renovarse

So just shy of two months since my last post and while I seem to be able get here and post, the truth is my creative flow has been severely hampered for the last 4 +years. It's been depressing to look at my scrap/craft table and cringe at the mess and disorganization. Seemed to be rather reflective of my own current mood -- overwhelmed with family obligations to the point of just going through the motions.

I've been really wanting to create but am daunted by what see now and how out of sync I am with trends and product. It really shouldn't matter because art is personal and you make it with what you have not what you can't get. --That right there is a perfect life lesson -- be happy with what you have not what you think you need or want. I am happy with my situation; got a wonderful steady job, kids are good, I can mostly meet my financial obligations but every now and then I just wish could do more or that a little excessive luck would fall into my lap :). I know we all feel the same way.

So I've been making little inroads into coming back and cooking up creative tapas again. Most of my craft area has been cleared out so I can revamp it. Hopefully soon will have cleared it enough to to some RAK's. But the steps I've really been taking is to start blog hopping again. I've enjoyed seeing all the creative cards/LOs/projects and they seem to be jump starting me again. It's like pouring water on a thirsty plant, or replacing the oil in the car. The synapses are starting to fire and a reboot is occurring... Here's to creative renewal!

Please go see some of these blogs -- you'll love them

Sweet Stamp Shop I won a new stamp set here (yay me!)
Create Serendipity Emily knows my work,we met on the Memory Makers Forum years ago
Stamping with Melissa We also met on the Memories Makers Forum as well
*****************************************************************
Pues mi ultima noticia aca fue hace casi dos mes, y aunque intento pasar por aqui en mi blog y escribiros, es como mi alma creativa se haya dormido y no quiere despertar
por mucho que le ruega levantarse. Echando miradas a mis mesa donde creaba mis tapitas me desanimaba el desorden y descuido que veo. Es desafortunadamente un reflejo de mi situatcion actual en que mis obligaciones familiales han conseguido aplastarme a mi.

En realidad llevo asi casi 4 anos y estoy pasmada mientras la creatividad que busco me pasa de lado. Cuando veo a todo los nuevo productos y tecnicos me quedo triste porque se que el arte no se crea siempre y solo con lo nuevo sino con lo que tienes. Esto si en una verdad de la vida: Estar contento con lo que tienes no ocn lo que no tienes o deseas conseguir. Intento poner esto enpractica diariamente por que es cierto que estoy contenta con mi trabajo, mi familia y el poder controlar mis finanzas actuales mas o menos bien. Sin embargo seria delicioso recibir una partidad extra de suerte de cuando en cuando y se que todos nosotros sentimos igual de cuando en cuando.

Y con decir esto decidi tomar algunas pequenas acciones en adelantar mi retorno a mi cocina creativa, ya que deseo crear mis tapitas y desgustarlas de nuevo con todos.
Casi esta totalmente recogido mis mesa para poder re-organizarla. Espero poder tener unos RAKs en un tiempo breve. Y una cosa que realmente esto disfrutando son los BLOG HOPS. Visitando estos blogs me esta energizandome, como dar agua a una planta o cambiar el aceite en el coche. Me siento la recarga de mis pilas y espero estar concinando pronto

Pasate a desgustar a estos blogs --estoy segura que te gustara!

Sweet Stamp Shop fue ganadora de un juego de estampas (ole!)
Create Serendipity conoci a Emily a traves de Memory Makers Forum hace muchos anos

Comments

Emily said…
Thanks for sharing my blog Liz! And yes, I do know your work, I still have the circle journal that we all did :-)