About Me

My photo
Rochester, NH, United States
A place where Scrapping is savored as you would a wonderful meal and, while you're here, we enjoy each other's company --I am a working single mom who tries to juggle everything in the air with the hopes that when misses one she's not underneath to get whacked. Oh and I'm binlingual too :) Un lugar donde se desgusta el arte de Scrap como un bueno plato y de camino pasamos un rato entre amigos -- Soy una madre soltera que pretende no ser atropellada y aplastada cuando una de las multiples responsibilidades y tareas que mantego al aire se me escapa y caye a la tierra. Oh y soy binlingue tambien :)

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My 3rd post//El Tercero hoy -- CAS-ual Friday Challenge

Scroll down to see today's Tapita and the Play Date Cafe Challenge

And so this my entry into the CAS-ual Friday Challenge #26



Their rules say "clean and simple" clean I can do, simple is a tad harder but I think did fairly well. No matter, it's been so long without having done any challenges that figured most of it followed is better than none of it.
I hope you like it because I really do.





Paper -- Bazzill, Signature Suite by Jen Wilson
Ribbon -- Walmart
Embellishment -- repurposed jewelry pin
Lettering -- Misc Rub on
Paisley Punch -- Creative Memories
Inks -- Stamping UP
Adhesive -- Ad Tech, Stamping UP

6 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Barb said...

My colors for sure!! I think you met all the rules!! Clean and simple...but so pretty!

Melissa said...

I think you did very well! Lovely card!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Wow! So pretty! Love the innovation in using the repurposed jewelry . . . very clever and the perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

fatmi said...

I like the coloring scheme of your congratulations card.

Membership card printing
clear business cards

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

Very pretty card! First time to your blog, having fun looking around! Love the colors on this one! Off to check out the rest of your blog!