BOLD//FUERTE

Since my last post it's been a bit busy... youngest son had wisdom teeth out. Unfortunately he and anesthesia/pain killers don't mix well and he's been a rather unhappy/sore camper. Oldest is hot on the P90X trail again and my nephew is hurring to cath up to his older cousins in all things cool LOL
As for me well work has been busy. Went into the office last week, it was nice to see my co-workers but he day was rather hectic. I like my home office feel :)
That evening helped a friend update a medical presentation booklet we'd worked on a couple of years ago for the patients. Scrapbooking is not just for memory keeping.
It's been COLD here in NH but not that much snow for which am somewhat grateful. Really not into shoveling this year.

Fast forward to yesterday and Monday..... I was actually going to try and submit designs for the recent Sweet Stamp Shop DT Call but the more I looked at my style in relation to what is currently being done I find my personal style just isn't the CAS (clean and simple) style that seems to be the norm right now. I like Bold, I like Eclectic, I like Shabby, Vintage, Victorian, Modern AND I like to mix it all up at the same time or not, so that means none of my cards, layouts, ATC's etc have a prevailing style other than they are completely different from each other. And that's what a Tapita is: UNIQUELY Delicious item just for being itself. If you can duplicate it while in the moment then great but even when you make it again it may very well be DIFFERENT somehow.


These two designs are products of how I was feeling the past couple of days Big, Bold and Chunky, very different results from my last cards... I need to start doing Layouts again as well as am very behind ..... in any case enjoy :)
"Scoops" is left over ribbon (manuf ??) stamp set from Sweet Stamp Shop, Inks Stampin'Up and generic letters, Paper is Creative Memories and Bazzill, "Forever" is Rubons (?), Stampin'Up Inks, Target colored brads, ribbon, Prima flowers...



Here's hoping mis Tapitas fill you up enough to keep you coming back again ... Hasta la proxima amigos!


Comments