Fearless in Black&White//Sin Miedo en Blanco y Negro

The other day I saw the CAS-ual Fridays challenge #36 -- make a card in B&W and no other colors at all. It actually made my fingers itch to grab paper and ink. So last night, I looked over the entries and then my small stash of stamps and pulled out ones I had purchased when my boys were younger and experiencing all that dashing dare-devil stunt stuff. As I was thinking of the design and sentiment I got excited, but it was this morning after doing my devotional reading that I realized it was the perfect choice because it captured exactly how I was feeling inside.

You see today was all about setting your spiritual house to rights. You have to be fearless as you clean and straighten it out, getting rid of the junk, so that it will shine as it's supposed to. A clean house is clean. A godly house is godly. It's a Black and White situation, yes or no. I then was doing my read the Bible in a year and the passages were from Exodus where God is designing His Temple and giving instructions to Moses. The two passages dovetailed perfectly because we are to use our best work when creating our spiritual structure but we are to be fearless as we do it because only then will it be glorious. Once again it's Black or White you either are doing it or you are not.

My card doesn't have a spiritual sentiment nor image -- it's pure fast mountain biking -- working fearlessly to be a perfect dare-devil. A lot of work goes into being an athlete both inside and out to stand out in your field. I'd like to be more like that and, perhaps in the journey, be able to feel that joyous abandon of the wind in your face as I fly across the finish line.... It might be a bit more that what I usually write but it was really how feeling this morning. Perhaps my tapita will fill you up as well today..that's my wish for you.
***************************************************************
Pues el otro dia via el reto nuveo del CAS-ual Fridays , que era crear una tarjeta hecha exclusivamente en blanco y negro. La verdad, mis manos querian ir solos a jugar con el paper, estampas y tinta en este mismo instante. Asi que anoche me puse a revisar mi pequeno grupo de estampas y acabe seleccionando una que habia comprado cuando mis hijos eran mas peques y estaban comenzando a hacer estas actividades que hacen a las madres envejecerse de un momento a otro sin pensar en las consequencias de sus acciones. Mientras buscaba al sentimiento idoneo, mi entusiasmo crecia pero no era hasta esta manana, cuando termine con mis lecturas devocionales en la biblia, que me di cuenta que mis selecciones capturaron como me sentia.

Es que hoy mis lecturas trataban con nuestra obligacion de mantener nuestra casa espiritual limpia, bonita y sana. O esta limpia y en orden o no lo esta -- balnco y negro. Pero para hacer esto hay que seguir adelante sin miedo de tirar lo viejo y sucio para que se brille como debe. A continuacion leia en el libro del Exodo que Dios dio instruccione muy claras y detalladas de como debe construir su templo. son instrucciones para nosotros tambien, utilizar lo mejor siempre y sera divina la casa. Esto tambien es blanco o negro, o estas dando lo maximo o no lo estas.

Mi tarjeta no contiene ni imagen ni sentimeinto espiritual/religioso -- es una ciclista en bici de montana yendo a toda velocidad -- un atleta trabajando duro, sin miedo a ser lo mejor posible. Un atleta de este calibre dedica mucho labor tanto externo como interno para ser exitoso y brillar como una estrella. Yo quisiera ser mas como este atleta en mi vida espiritual, y quizas como premio podre sentir este abandono delicioso cuando el viento vuela por la cara al cruzar la meta como una campeona...tal vez estos parrafos son diferente a lo que normalmente escribo pero es como me siento hoy...mi deseo es que mi tapita de hoy te llena igual que a mi...

Stampin' Up Black and White Pigment Ink
Junkitz - Rubons
Bazzill and Stampin' Up Paper
Ranger Clear Embossing powder

Comments