Feeling Pink // Colorada de Rosa





Morning all... well for some reason Pink seemed to be the color of choice when was creating the last couple of days. I decided to use some goodies that had won and recently acquired along with my stash. I'm very happy with the cards and I hope these tapitas will brighten your day as well-- A very special Shout Out to Sarah Loop. I used a puzzle piece she designed a number of years ago in a swap and which I was able to use on one of them... Love it!

Paper --Echo Parks 2010 Be Mine line, American Crafts and Cosmo Cricket
Stamps -- The Sweet Stamp Shop
Tools - Creative Memories Mini Hearts and Square Punch and Trimmer
Adhesive -- Xyron, Stampin'UP and EK 3D
Inks/Markers - Stampin'Up
Embossing -- Ranger
Embellishments -- The Twinery, Prima Flowers, Creative Memories Vellum sayings

Sample and Enjoy!
and thanks for popping in :)
*******************************************************
Buenos Dias a todos! Por alguna razon el color rosa me engancho de tal manera que acabe disenando estas tarjetas utilizandolo libremente. Decidi incorporar algunas cosas recientamente adqueridas. Me alegraron los resultados y espero que a vostoros tambien os gusten mis nuevas tapitas. Una nota especial a mi amiga Sarah Loop, que fue la disenadora de la pieza de puzzle utiliada en una de ellas. Habia guardado esta delicia desde hace mucho tiempo y por fin pude anadirla a mi creacion con un resultado buenisimo.

Desguta de mis tapitas de hoy y gracias por visitarme :)

Comments

Penny said…
These are cute. I can't even remember the last time I made a card.