Second Winner Alert//Las Ganadoras

Winner(S) -- seeing as only 2 people posted I will be sending gifts to both people
February
Anonymous said...
My kids would Love this. They love doing crafts but sometimes the little peices slip between their fingers right on the floor. It's so nice to hear you are liking your 50th so far. You are so blessed and very giving.
Amy Jones February 7, 2012 7:41 PM

Penny said...
Love Basic Grey. I'll share this on my FB wall: facebook.com/icouldbefake
February 10, 2012 10:52 AM

as Amy indicated the rolling stamps would be great for her kids and Penny indicated that loved Basic Grey I will divide the prize along those lines and send 1/2 to each along with some other items to make each gift 'super sized'! Can both of you please message/email me with your addy's so I can send these out no later than Tuesday...
Be watching for my 3rd giveaway but as am suffering the effects of migraine hangover am running waaaay behind today

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have finally achieved to get to my computer this morning. An email is on its way from me. Thank you so much. Hope your migraines are gone and you are feeling much better.
Amy Jones